Radical Reels Film Festival
- A special selection of high-energy action sports films from the Banff Film Festival, an international film competition featuring the world’s best footage on mountain subjects.
- All proceeds will benefit the
Climbing Conservancy of Central Pennsylvania (c3pa).
- 7pm on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
- The State Theatre in State College, PA
- $14 ($2 goes to the State Theatre)
- Buy Tickets
Freeze Thaw has contributed a “Freebooter” sponsorship. Be sure to drop by their shop on Allen St and tell them thank you for all their support of local outdoor recreation!
Come check out local film maker Don Hampton’s sweet mountain bike film, and then talk to him afterward. That’s right; he’ll be there to introduce his film and then hang out after the show!
The State Theatre has made the tickets available for online purchase! Buy them using the link at the top of the page ^^^